We may forward your personal information to our affiliates, divisions, and service providers that we feel can best address your inquiries, comments, or purchase requests. We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
2. Third Parties. We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include data analysis firms, customer support and investor relations specialists, web hosting companies, and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). Such third parties may be provided with access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose.
We also automatically collect certain technical information from your computer each time you request a page during a visit to the Website. This information may include your numerical Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer's operating system, your browser software type and the Internet address of any referring websites, if any. Circumstances in which we temporarily log standard technical information may include conducting site testing, diagnosis of technical problems, and defending against attacks on the site.
Our Website may also use other technical methods to track visitor usage, including web beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of a website. We may also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our Website, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our Website. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. We may also use these technical methods in HTML emails that we send visitors to our Website to determine whether such visitors have opened those emails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. We may collect the information from use of these technical methods in a form that is personally identifiable.
5. Security. We implement various security measures to protect the security of your personal information, both on line and off line, but cannot guarantee complete security. Information collected by UrbanAmerica will be maintained for a length of time appropriate to our needs. If you have any questions about security at our Website, you can send an email to email@example.com.
7. Choice/Opt Out. You may at any time choose to opt-out of receiving postal, electronic mail, and/or telephone communications from UrbanAmerica Advisors, or from third parties with whom UrbanAmerica has shared your name, address, telephone number, and/or email address. These opt-out choices are the means by which you give us, or decline to give us, your consent to use this personal information or to share it with third parties. There are three methods by which you can exercise your opt-out choices: (a) at the time you first submit such information via this Website; or (b) after submission, by contacting us by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 212-612-9084, or by postal mail at:
UrbanAmerica Advisors, LLC
30 Broad Street, 31st Floor
New York, NY 10004
If you elect to contact us by email or postal mail, please include information in your email or letter that will help us identify you so that we can most expeditiously respond to you.
Please note that, if you do not exercise one or more of your opt-out choices when you first submit personal information to UrbanAmerica Advisors via the Website, it may take us some time to fully effect your opt-out choices. This is because our systems require time to update, and postal, email, and telephone communications using information shared by you before your opt-out may already be works in process. Thus, you might continue to receive postal, email, or telephone communications from us or a third party based upon the personal information you have provided under this Privacy Statement for a short time after you changed your opt-out choice(s). For similar reasons, your personal information might continue to be shared with third parties for a short time after you change your opt-out choice(s).
To access and update your name, postal address, e-mail address, or any other information that would directly enable us to contact you, or modify your opt-out choices, please contact us by electronic mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 212-612-9084, or by postal mail at:
If you elect to contact us by email or postal mail, please include information in your e-mail or letter that will help us identify you so that we can most expeditiously respond to you. We may also provide you an opportunity to update your information and/or modify your opt-out choices by sending you an e-mail, writing you a letter, or telephoning you and inviting your response. Finally, you may unsubscribe from e-mail communications sent by UrbanAmerica Advisors or by third parties using information shared by UrbanAmerica Advisors by clicking on unsubscribe links in those e-mails.
8. Additional Information for California Residents.California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org at 212-612-9084, or by postal mail at:
If you elect to contact us by email or postal mail, please include information in your e-mail or letter that will help us identify you so that we can most expeditiously respond to you.
9. Comments. It is important to us that your visit to our Website is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 212-612-9084.
Copyright © 2010 UrbanAmerica Advisors. All worldwide rights reserved.
UrbanAmerica Advisors, LLC ("UrbanAmerica Advisors") Notices Under Digital Millennium Copyright Act
UrbanAmerica Advisors respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please click here to find out how to notify us of claimed infringement.